Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2012

my first entry

This being my first entry, I would like to take the opportunity to say a bit about myself.

It's about 15 years ago that I became more serious with my photography. I love taking photographs of beautiful landscapes, trees, places, but also candids and the like.
My main body of work is analogue, mostly black&white film, preferably with medium format cameras. I process my film at home, and make prints in my little darkroom under the staircase.

A while ago, I started with a 'visual diary', shooting scenes of our daily life, places we visit, people we meet. Most of it is captured on MF 6*6, printed in my darkroom, and then put into that 'visual diary', with accompanying text written with fountain pen. Some of these images will be posted here.

I am married and mother to a wonderful child. We live in Germany.

Photography is not my day job, but it has a great place in my heart.
Is it nostalgia? Romanticism? Maybe. In my case, probably yes :)

I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog. Feel free to leave a comment or two ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen